Why Your Carpet Should Be Cleaned Every 6 to 12 Months!
Here’s Why It’s Important…
The main reason to have your carpet cleaned is because it’s obvious it needs a good cleaning, right? ….. NOT EXACTLY SO …………
That is one reason to schedule with Bravo Carpet Cleaning & Care the professional “IICRC Certified Firm” and “CRI Approved Service Provider” for carpet cleaning in Greeley Colorado, Windsor Colorado, Loveland Colorado, Fort Collins Colorado, Johnstown Colorado, Longmont Colorado, Eaton Colorado (and surrounding northern Colorado area). However, it’s also important to realize that carpet cleaning is important for health reasons too.
Carpeting, whether in your home or in your business, can quickly collect unseen dirt, oily soiling, spots, bacteria and other micro-organisms, human and pet fluids and wastes, food and drink materials, snow and ice melt, residue from chemicals and products used within your home or business, dust mites, allergens and more, that simply can’t be removed by vacuuming. Although while not all of these things are visible on the carpet surface, all of these substances and others can also contaminate the air quality that you, your family, or employees breathe while indoors. Not to mention too that some of these substances can make you ill, look unsightly, besides what might happen when you or someone else lies on or touches and/or makes contact with this same carpet surface, or picks up and touches items that were on this carpet surface!
Think of your carpet as an indoor air filter.
When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and other substances like mentioned above collect on and within your carpet, in time you can start to breathe in that buildup, and something as simple as walking across this carpet can cause many contaminants to become “air borne”.
Merely using household carpet cleaners to remove the obvious dirt and spills is often not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible from contaminated carpeting.
By investing in a professional carpet cleaning by Bravo Carpet Cleaning & Care, you can rest assured that our commercial grade, technologically advanced equipment, Certified GREEN cleaning products (CRI Certified & US EPA Certified) that are non-toxic and Eco-friendly, will give your carpets the deepest and most thorough cleaning possible on the market today. Also, a regular carpet cleaning maintenance program is highly recommended by us and carpet manufacturers (this cleaning schedule depends on things like the amount of traffic, types of use of your carpet, and the kinds of soils and other potential contaminants present, the amount and quality your carpet is vacuumed, and etc.).
Carpeting that often appear clean on the very surface may in fact, contain high levels of assorted contamination substances down within the carpet yarn and fibers (even down to the carpet backing its’ self ) than you realize!
How Do We Provide A Superior Carpet Cleaning?
(below are some of the things we do)
- We pre-vacuum your carpeting with a “CRI Certified” commercial grade HEPA vacuum, which helps in dry extraction of loose soil and debris, some contaminates, dust and some allergens particles.
- We pre-treat/condition carpeting and any spots for cleaning using products that are Certified GREEN (CRI Certified & US EPA Certified), non-toxic and safe for you and your pets, and will not adversely impact your indoor air quality (this is great for people that suffer from asthma and other respiratory issues and headaches caused by cleaning product odors).
- Your carpeting is then cleaned using one OR a combination of our various professional commercial grade carpet cleaning methods for outstanding results. We also utilize commercial carpet cleaning equipment that is “CRI Certified” for DEEP CLEANING, and this type of commercial carpet cleaning equipment cleans so good that these are what many carpet mill manufacturers require for their warranty cleaning. Bravo Carpet Cleaning & Care also is in fact a “CRI Approved Service Provider” (CRI standing for “The Carpet and Rug Institute”) which is recognized as being able to properly clean carpet under warranty. We are also an “IICRC Certified Firm” following the most current industry standards guidelines for proper carpet cleaning that IICRC has established as IICRC is recognized as the “industry standard performance guidelines” developer and mentor for this industry as well and many other related facets of the professional cleaning industry.
- Your Carpet is then professionally groomed.
Bravo Carpet Cleaning & Care offers a 100% guarantee. If you are not thrilled with the service experience you receive from us, we will return at no charge and no obligation and re-clean any area you feel needs additional attention. It’s our 30 day, 100% Guarantee! IT’S JUST THAT SIMPLE!
NOTE: Once you’ve spent your hard earned dollars for your carpet to be cleaned – we believe we offer the finest and most recognized commercial carpet stain and soil protectant which is 3M Scotchgard! Ask your Technician about applying this added service after cleaning has been performed! — (do make note though that some recent / newer carpeting under new warranty – application of any carpet protectant could void manufacturer warranty – again, your Technician can discuss this with you).
Saving Our Most Precious Resource | Fresh Clean Water!
According to industry estimates, there are about 200,000,000,000 square feet of carpet in the United States. Cleaning all of this carpet just once with certain low moisture carpet cleaning system would save 9,770,000,000 gallons of water! That’s enough water to:
- Fill 195,000,000 standard bath tubs
- Flush a 1.6 gallon toilet more than 6,000,000,000 times
- Sustain over 53 million people for one year or over 670,000 people for their lifetimes
We proudly offer quality VLM (Very Low Moisture) carpet cleaning methods that are very effective in obtaining a high quality clean carpet…. YET HELPING TO SAVE OUR CLEAN WATER RESOURCES!!!! While offering fast drying time!!! PLUS, these carpet cleaning methods also help when there is concern for following the US Green Building Council LEED Program!!!