Bravo Cleans Upholstery Too!
Why Should Your Upholstered Furniture Be Professionally Cleaned?
Now and then, you may notice a spot or some soiling on your upholstery and clean it yourself using a store bought household upholstery cleaner, right? It’s quick, it’s easy and most of the time, it’s pretty effective to remove the occasional unsightly spots or soil on your upholstered furniture.
What happens when it becomes obvious that the problem is more than just a spot or two, or there are things like heavy soil, body oils, pet caused issues, food caused issues, covered with human or pet hair, or maybe it’s just become dull looking and the entire piece of furniture needs a thorough cleaning? It’s time to invest in a bit more than a cloth and a can of spot cleaner. Also, just because you can’t see any visible spots or stains, does that really mean your upholstered furniture is really clean? Likely Not!
With Bravo Carpet Cleaning & Care’s Certified Professional Upholstery Furniture Cleaning Services, we understand the importance of clean upholstery and use the industry’s best technology to ensure you’re thrilled with the results when we are finished!
- Our “IICRC Certified” professionally trained Technicians utilize professional commercial equipment that can be used to clean virtually every type of upholstery in existence, including Jacquard, velvet, cotton, rayon, polyester & poly-microfiber, nylon, fiber blended fabrics and more!
- Before beginning any upholstery, sofa, chair or fabric cleaning process, we inspect each piece of furniture looking for such things as hidden markings done by the manufacturer that might cause cleaning issues, bead or welding issues, seam issues, determine type of fabric to be cleaned and its’ condition as well as its’ age, type of padding and other inner materials used, if there is fabric that has an secondary backing fabric, look for manufacturer tagging and recommendations, and much more. Once a thorough pre-inspection has been completed, our Technician will determine the proper cleaning method to used that will provide the most superior and effective results, yet is safe for the furniture item to be cleaned as well as all humans and pets. NOTE: Bravo also applies this same pre-inspection procedure when asked to clean things also such as furniture pillows, fabric chair seat cushions, and many other fabric and textile covered furniture or other items found in your home or in a commercial business.
- Once a proper furniture cleaning method has been determined by our Technician, we get to work removing stains, soiling and other, to help restore its original color and reviving your upholstery or fabric item. We also take time to do our best to remove all pet and human hair. When cleaning, the process that will be chosen will typically be one that will offer quick drying time, and where ever possible to, we will select cleaning products that are Certified GREEN and are safe for you and pets. Before the cleaning begins, your upholstery furniture or fabric item will be pre-vacuumed using a “CRI Certified” & HEPA commercial vacuum, and if necessary, additional steps will be taken to try to remove heavy amounts of pet hair for the item prior to cleaning. Also, at times some furniture may require it’s fabric to be “speed dried” to help insure that the color dyes used don’t “bleed” and/or very special cleaning product(s) will be used for cleaning to also help prevent this from happening as well. If this concern is suspected, the Technician will inform you about such a concern prior.
- If your upholstery or fabric has odor issues, we also offer special deodorizing service specifically designed for upholstery or fabric furniture/items. As well, once your upholstery or fabric furniture item has been cleaned – help protect it from future stains or soiling with an application of our quality upholstery/fabric protectant – we believe we use the best commercial grade upholstery/fabric protectant on the market today made by the most recognized manufacturer today which is 3M Scotchgard fabric protectant.
- Our upholstery cleaning is 100% Guaranteed – exactly like all our other services!
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE BY PHONE
CALL (970) 396-6665